BOB MARLEY - Lets the Saint Through- Eleanor Rigby Tape- Demo 1968
DISC 1
01 Splish For My Splash
02 You Don't Love Me
03 Want You to Know
04 Have You Heard
05 Oh Boy
06 I'm Greeting Ready
07 Caution
08 This is My Life
09 Whats The Matter Baby
10 Faithful
11 For Once in My Life
12 Do You Mean It
13 Sun Going Down
14 Butterflu
15 Caution
16 Because I Love You
17 You've Got It
18 Couldn't Resist
19 Get It To Me
20 Lets Get it Strated
DISC 2
01 Cheer Up
02 Eleanor Rigby
03 Set The Night On Fire
04 The Sun is Going Down
05 My Head is Spinnig
06 Set The Night On Fire
07 You Make Me Feel Alright- False Start I
08 You Make Me Feel Alright- False Start II
09 You Make Me Feel Alright
10 Son Of a Gun
11 Lord Sent me From Zion
DOWNLOAD
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar